We promise that
1. all of our animals are transported in a safe manner and in compliance with welfare rules and with regular stops for their higher comfort.
2. we are punctual and that we always arrive at events with sufficient time to prepare everything and to give our animals enough time to adapt to the new environment.
3. we check the place for setting up our Mobile Minifarm in advance and that we bear in mind the safety of the location in regard to the animals and visitors alike.
4. we cooperate with the organisers of the event and that we monitor if the visitors are contented from its start to its end.
5. we build pens for the animals and that we cover the floors with a special carpet from artificial grass if required.
6. we put up any props and equipment as the customer wishes.
7. the animals are harnessed when unloaded from the vehicle and that they are led to the pen on a leash by a caretaker.
8. we regularly check the compliance with health and safety regulations regarding the visitors of the event (safety signs, dispensers of gel sanitizer for hand disinfection etc.).
9. the animals have a constant access to fresh water during the whole event and that they are regularly fed (hay, crops, and special feeding mixtures).
10. professional caretakers are in the pens or in their vicinity during the whole event.
11. the caretakers are visibly marked so that the visitors of the event easily know who and where they are.
12. any animal showing signs of aggressive behaviour or fatigue will be led away from the pen and the reach of visitors by the caretaker.
13. all the animals are loaded on the transportation vehicle after the end of the event and that the pens, props and other equipment are cleared away.
14. the space allocated to the Mobile Minifarm will be cleaned and that all the faeces will be loaded into special containers used specifically for this purpose, and subsequently transported and burnt.
Our animals are professionally trained and prepared to cope with different kinds of unpleasant stimuli, for instance, loud music, pyrotechnic effects, various visual objects such as inflatable castles, flying objects, camera flashes, touching the animals on different parts of their bodies, and improper handling.
However, it is necessary to realise that animals are live beings with own personalities and that nobody can fully ensure how they will react and behave. It is necessary to approach the animals with an increased caution and thoughtfulness. Children under six years of age must be accompanied by an adult under all circumstances. It is allowed to feed the animals only with a feeding mixture specifically provided for this purpose by one of our employees. Any person behaving in an inappropriate manner or anyone mistreating the animals, feeding them without permission or disregarding caretakers’ instructions will be forced to leave the pen.